Hey !

A very warm welcome to my blog! Hope you like it !
If u dont like it, suggestions for improving it are needed! So feel free to criticize and comment!


Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hide and Seek

Hide And Seek

In the rustle of the fallen leaves,
I sense your footsteps,
Along with the nocturnals' buzz,
I hear your whispers,
The shadows on the street walls,
I hope its yours,

Around me i sense all the staring eyes,
I feel one of them is yours,
As i am surrounded by cool breeze,
I feel my nails against your fingertips,
wrapping my fingers around yours,
I realize your absence,
Its just an illusion

Desperate to seek you out,
I reach out to you,but
I can sense you slipping through,
So close,yet so far,
Oh dear,yes,i love your playfulness,
But not this game dear,it spikes,
my heart's distress

Please come back,my love,
my heart is craving, to hold your hands,
to hear your voice,to be checked out
by your love filled eyes,
Say it sweetheart,
Say it once more,
That I am yours,only yours.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice poem, thoughts flowing with an Visualization! Depicts the love and how it feels when it is missed!

    Punctuation needs to be taken care.

    ReplyDelete