Hey !

A very warm welcome to my blog! Hope you like it !
If u dont like it, suggestions for improving it are needed! So feel free to criticize and comment!


Saturday, June 9, 2012

Regeneration

Stranded in the island,
my wish or dream,or
whatever one desires to
call it as ,has come true

Peace filled my heart,
as here i am finally,
with my wonderful companion,
solitude,miles away from
the place called my home,
from the people who know me,
away from human civilization

Resolved to start over again,
a new way of life, i know
it wont be easy,but i dont
intend to give up,

i may turn to my instincts,
buried deep down, for my
survival,may go insane or
turn wild ,but that feels good,
far more than the stupid ,
complicated emotions involved,
while living in a civilization

Out of sight ,out of mind,
I may lose my memory ,
of the people i know,except
the one i love,except
the one who hurt me ,

But decades later,
if i am still alive,
then my memory about them,
too will fade away.

A new life ,
a new beginning,
hoping to make
new memories

No comments:

Post a Comment