Hey !

A very warm welcome to my blog! Hope you like it !
If u dont like it, suggestions for improving it are needed! So feel free to criticize and comment!


Sunday, November 20, 2011

My friend

 
I dont know why , but whenever it rains, it brings a smile in my face.My worries ,frustration just seem to vanish.
While others rush to find a shelter from the rain,I enjoy it. With my arms stretched sideways and my face looking towards the sky , when the first drop falls, plasters a goofy grin on my face which stays for the day. I feel so pure.
It reminds me that I still retain some childish enthusiasm, and am happy about it I sense the others laughing at me ,but i dont care a damn.
It's their loss.They are the ones not able to enjoy the companionship of such a beautiful and a great friend, trying to retain the mature act.
this is one friend who will make me happy on every visit even if i am a grouchy mood expecting nothing in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment